FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Strategy Help for 3RT biz class seats LAX>BKK. Points Levels Enclosed in post
Old Mar 8, 2017, 10:41 pm
nuknuk

Originally Posted by guv1976
Must all three passengers travel on the same flights? Are you amenable to obtaining -- and meeting the minimum-spend requirements on --additional credit cards? And which Chase Sapphire card do you currently hold?
Yes, we must all be on the same flights.

Yes, I'm willing to acquire new cards and can meet the minimum req's.

Chase Sapphire Reserve card.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Yoshi212
1. Identify transfer partners for your credit card point programs
2. Review the intricacies of each program such as time for transfer, who you can book tickets for & if the points can be transferred to any FF account or must it be in the name of the credit card holder.
3. Identify overlapping partners in your CC programs to be able to transfer for larger balance
4. Search for awards from LAX, SFO, SJC, SAN, SEA, and maybe even DEN, IAH, ORD and use your VX, B6, other points or cash to get to those cities.

Other option if you're not able or willing to do this is to hire an award booking service
Award booking services - a list and some reviews

Is there a reason you opened a new thread when you asked almost the same question in June?
appreciate the response. reason i asked again was simply because i have more information now than i did then and honestly didnt realize how unwieldy this could become.

Last edited by beckoa; Mar 14, 2017 at 11:54 pm Reason: merged consecutive posts