FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - World of Hyatt - Globalist Experiences [Best Room Available incl. Standard Suites]
Old Mar 2, 2017, 4:56 pm
PortlySpartacus

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ZBigFam
Will be staying at the Andaz liverpool in a few weeks will see how they respond to this. Any bets that they don't allocate a suite to me?
I have a reservation next week at a HR and the hotel sent me an email in advance of my stay welcoming me and providing some background information. I replied to the email and asked about their opinion on WoH and Globalists getting upgraded to a suite if available at check in.

I know that each hotel may vary but its interesting to get this reply:
As for the suite upgrades for Globalists, they are based on availability on the day of arrival. For us, this will be for our Executive Suites primarily, but we can also use our Studio Suites and Conference Suites depending on our occupancy and what hasn’t already been reserved in advance. You do still have four suite upgrades a year if you want to upgrade in advance of your arrival.

Overall, you should just see yourself getting upgraded more often when you stay.

Now isn't that a nice and friendly explanation. Give it a chance people and report in on your experiences. I'm optimistic, even if I don't get upgraded next week when I check-in.