FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - which lounge in Hong Kong?
View Single Post
Old Feb 24, 2017, 6:42 am
Lucanesque

Programs: BAEC Gold / M-Life Gold / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by stevie
Ask BA to check your bag onto your final destination. Will save you hassle at HKG. Also see if you can get the boarding pass - this way you will have no need to go through immigration.

I would then use a cabana (note vastly superior to the BA LHR one) where you can have a bath or shower. Also a nice place to relax after a long flight.

Then if you can find out the gate for your next flight, I would decide whether the Pier is an option. If gate is higher than 50 (I think) off you go to the pier for food and drinks. If not I would remain in the Wing and have something to eat.
Great tips - thanks stevie ^

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
This thread has a lot of good material in it
Thanks c-w-s

Originally Posted by DoctorCopper
The CX Pier and CX Wing each have separate first and business class sections. As far as I recall, at the Pier these are two separate areas. For the Wing, first is on the upper level and business on the lower level. The Bridge is for first & business class pax in one lounge.
Originally Posted by Forever in Seattle
As gold you can get into all Lounges
Wing/Pier - First Class Lounges
Bridge/Cabin - Business Class Lounges (Also the Wing has a business class section)
Thanks DoctorCopper & Forever in Seattle, that explains the lounge choice ^

Originally Posted by Swiss Tony
They had deep-fried jalapeno poppers on the go in the Bridge lounge last night at HKG. Does that not count?
Yes, it's one of your five a day