View Single Post
Old Feb 24, 17, 7:42 am
Lucanesque

Programs: BAEC Gold / M-Life Gold / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by stevie View Post
Ask BA to check your bag onto your final destination. Will save you hassle at HKG. Also see if you can get the boarding pass - this way you will have no need to go through immigration.

I would then use a cabana (note vastly superior to the BA LHR one) where you can have a bath or shower. Also a nice place to relax after a long flight.

Then if you can find out the gate for your next flight, I would decide whether the Pier is an option. If gate is higher than 50 (I think) off you go to the pier for food and drinks. If not I would remain in the Wing and have something to eat.
Great tips - thanks stevie

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave View Post
This thread has a lot of good material in it
Thanks c-w-s

Originally Posted by DoctorCopper View Post
The CX Pier and CX Wing each have separate first and business class sections. As far as I recall, at the Pier these are two separate areas. For the Wing, first is on the upper level and business on the lower level. The Bridge is for first & business class pax in one lounge.
Originally Posted by Forever in Seattle View Post
As gold you can get into all Lounges
Wing/Pier - First Class Lounges
Bridge/Cabin - Business Class Lounges (Also the Wing has a business class section)
Thanks DoctorCopper & Forever in Seattle, that explains the lounge choice

Originally Posted by Swiss Tony View Post
They had deep-fried jalapeno poppers on the go in the Bridge lounge last night at HKG. Does that not count?
Yes, it's one of your five a day