FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chicago Pizza Guide - Deep Dish to Tavern Style and Everything in Between
Old Feb 23, 2017, 12:25 pm
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
Originally Posted by Terminator8
Pequods is the best pizza in Chicago so not sure why you don't want it. But Malnati's is very good too so I'd go for that. You can take an L to downtown and get your pie for lunch, and then head back.
this is why (notice the bread, i dunno if this was a pizza malfunction but if this was the norm.... wow)
https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bph...nRrMz_8Q/o.jpg

but ok i'll maybe consider pequods. isn't there always a wait though, or weekday 2-5pm a good time

what i want to know is why is no one vouching for the north side/blue line places i mentioned? rated well on google, i like greasy spoon, seems to be neighborhood haunts, etcetc, what am i missing? i had malnati's which was good but i just know deep down (like that pun) there is better. or maybe malnati is the best and i just need to make something better at home for everyone here. someone please confirm or deny this. surely there some neighborhood dive in cicero that does it 11/10.

i know i'm being difficult but if yall ever need bbq advice in tx you know who to pm or hit up on the texas forum. i'm pretty crazy over food. i just know there has this one place somewhere in chicagoland that just does deep dish better than anything else (knowing i love greasy flakey crazy unique $2 draft in a plastic cup kinda places). or maybe i need to manage expectations better. seriously i live in africa, we got incredible neapolitan pies but i need something american