FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask your questions here. Flame free
Old Feb 20, 2017, 12:29 pm
Post Scriptum

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE), SK G(*G), BW Diamond
HEL-specific questions, OLCI opens 48h prior departure but as we already have allocated seats (bassinet seat) I doubt that will matter.

In any case, after medium-haul to Doha, we are continuing on A380, any views on taking bassinet seat on the sides (one full row of 3 seats for 3+1 travellers) or 3/4 seats in the middle, any clear benefits except for the obvious one for 400 kg fellow passenger flying in the 4th seat. Since we have the seats already confirmed, don't know whether I can even change them but if it would be possible, would like to know

Are Q-Taqs allowed at HEL i.e. with OLCI and printed Q-tags, can we just go to bag drop (does QR even has such?) as we have at least one special baggage in any case and isn't baggage drop the same location as the special baggage or where QR desks are typically located?

Even I'm positioned at HEL, have not ever flown with family without status, so very new world waiting for me not being able to directly go to business check-in ;( hence the stupid questions. In any case trying to minimize waiting time at the aiport.