FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying LY under AA number - will I get points?
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:26 am
Ditto

Originally Posted by benberg2013
I once booked a round trip flight from Tel Aviv to Kiev, the way to Kiev was with Elal Up, direct, and the return was with Royal Jordanian, via Amman. I booked it through an OTA, and, there were 2 ticket numbers, a 114 stock for the outbound, and a 512 for the return with RJ. However, the check-my-trip (Amadeus) Reservation code was the same, and when I put my Reservation code into myflightsapp.com to add to my record, It showed both flights under the same Reservation code.
When I booked the ticket on the OTA, I entered my LY FF. This showed up also on the RJ segments.
Then, when I logged into my booking on RJ.com, I changed it to my RJ number, and this updated it also to the ElAl segments.
Not sure how relevant this is...
LOL, it's the wonders of airlines websites and their interaction with GDS systems
There is nothing preventing you from having more than one FFP in the reservation, I had it once with a mix of VN and TG and the miles got accredited correctly, it was booked via expedia and I think I had to use TG website to put in my TK FFP number, and expedia website to put in my FB number for the VN segment, can it get more complicated than that?