FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR T3 Lounge access (GM + Economy)
View Single Post
Old Feb 7, 2017, 10:16 am
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by scongro
What I don't know is if a PM/DM was in Main Cabin/C+, can they use the Clubhouse?
I was wondering about that last week when contemplating a LHR trip. Here is what I found on Delta.com. I have bolded the applicable portions.

Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse lounge access is available at select locations to Delta One™ passengers, Upper Class passengers, and Diamond, Platinum and Gold Medallion Members with a same-day nonstop transatlantic flight between North America and the U.K. that is operated by Delta or Virgin Atlantic. Diamond and Platinum Medallion Members may access Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses in London-Gatwick, New York-JFK, Newark, Washington-Dulles, Boston, Los Angeles and San Francisco Airports. Gold Medallion Members may only access Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses within the U.S. (New York-JFK, Newark, Washington-Dulles, Boston, Los Angeles and San Francisco Airports). Diamond, Platinum and Gold Medallion Members are allowed to bring one guest. While access to the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse in London-Heathrow is not available to Diamond, Platinum, or Gold Medallion Members, these Members may enjoy access to No1 Lounges, Heathrow at LHR’s Terminal 3. Please travel with and be prepared to show proof of your Medallion status to the Virgin Atlantic representative to receive these benefits.
http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_...ntic-faqs.html