FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA lounge Boston - breakfast offerings
View Single Post
Old Jan 24, 2017, 7:17 am
Jimmie76
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by Kruisler
BOS lounge is awful. Apparently it's due an refurb soon but if it has not happened yet you'll be in a windowless basement room, with dated furniture and half the power plugs not working. I'm not talking about the First lounge which I haven't experienced.
On the breakfast front: they seem to offer small pastries but I have yet to not find the tray empty. There is also a couple of jars full of cookies, and that's about it. so aside from coffee/tea and fruit juices you won't get much of a breakfast in my experience. The last couple of times I bought a sandwich in the terminal, went to the lounge to sit down with a hot drink, then just went back upstairs to sit by the big windows..
The BOS lounge is the worst I have seen in my limited experience..
It's not in the basement it's on Level 2 with departures on Level 3. At the moment I believe there are no Terminal E lounges* that have windows and so you're not missing out on a view by flying BA. Personally I miss the old F lounge which I liked a lot. Hopefully the new lounge will change the lack of windows etc. The lounge staff are first rate and whilst the pre flight supper/dining has had the odd bad day it's generally not that bad. I don't like the morning flights as it disrupts my sleep patterns and requires a night in BOS because there aren't any flights from ACK that allow you to catch BA238 so I can't comment on the breakfast it was such a long time ago. I do know that the VLML on that flight was the worst looking food (the rice cakes) I have been served in CW until my return from DXB which was mostly inedible due to the mountain of salt that was present.

*serving TATL flights

Last edited by Jimmie76; Jan 24, 2017 at 7:25 am