FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DYKWIA - The 2017 thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2017, 1:49 pm
Newly Wed

Programs: BA Gold
Flew SYD-LHR a couple of weeks ago travelling as a family with two 6 year olds. Just as we reach the front of the priority queue two guys present themselves at the side of the barrier flashing their F BPs and were let through in front of us. My 6 year old said "why are those men pushing in front of us mummy" and the GA explained that they were F passengers, to which my 6 year old responds "so am I"!

Family from hell (parents plus 9/10 year old and teenager) board in SIN and are very put out as they expected to be able to move people out of the E&F seats so they could sit together but found us with younger children in1E/F and 2E/F to mess up their plan. They then set about rearranging the rest of the cabin so they could take 2, 3 and 4K and 4F and once airborne they spent the first couple of hours of the flight shouting across to each other when most of the SYD pax were trying to sleep. Flight ended with mum manhandling one of my kids to get ahead of us to door 1L (it was pretty obvious we were going to be using 2L!) and then ducking under the tense barriers at immigration to get ahead of us. Dad then attempted to use a separate desk to the rest of the family to hold us up behind him but was sent away by the immigration officer and told to join his family. Very odd behaviour at 5am with sleepy kids.