FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Blueline Deep Dish Pizza
View Single Post
Old Jan 20, 2017, 7:49 pm
danielonn

Blueline Deep Dish Pizza

Just had a great Large Cheese Deep Dish Pizza with Basil, Roasted Peppers(with a goat cheese dip_ and Garlic Bread(with marinara sauce) for appetizers at the Blue Line Pizza in Los Gatos. They have other locations such as Campbell CA(in Downtown on West Campbell Ave by the Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station. You can go to bluelinepizza.com.

If you are ever stuck on a long layover at SJC or your flight is delayed take the Free VTA Flyer 10 to the Metro Airport and hop on Light Rail to Blueline Downtown Campbell for some good pizza then head back to the airport feeling full.

The Coffee Stout Beer was amazing and you can get the Happy Hour Prices from 4-6. $4 Craft Beers, 1//2 off Appetizers.

Guess what I am having for breakfast tomorrow? Some more Deep Dish Pizza. Makes for a great breakfast. They also have thin crust pizza but their Deep Dish Pizza made with cornmeal crust is soo good just like the Chicago Deep Dish.

My Father had the Mediterranean large Deep Dish Pizza with an Amber Ale.

Price for 2 $64.00 not including tip(Tip was 20 percent). I always get the large for $3 more and have a second meal out of it.

Last edited by danielonn; Jan 20, 2017 at 7:54 pm