FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CLE - Impact of other airlines (gates, routes, equipment, & etc) after UA De-Hubbing
Old Jan 11, 2017, 6:27 am
lincolnjkc

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by plinth857
Allegiant will also fly this route, but only on Monday and Friday as opposed to Spirit's daily service.

I'm very curious to see what all the gates will look like in March after Allegiant moves in. Is American still moving to Concourse C?
One of the new-style AA podiums has been sitting against the wall at the Low C gates (C5 or C7 maybe) since around the time of the RNC... It's been shifted slightly and is no longer covered in plastic wrap but no other signs of movement (jetways, other podiums, technology [computer monitors, etc] on the podium that is there]) so my guess is "Yes, but they're in no hurry".

(Came face-to-nose with a Delta 757 parked in front of the C3 door one of the last times I walked through which was kind of startling)

For my own selfish purposes I hope AA moves to C -- based on the number of times lately UA has had to put me on AA because they can't get their...stuff...together if AA were on C, I could at least make use of the UC when that happens.