FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: SWU giveaway (strictly freely given - no quid pro quo)
Old Jan 9, 2017, 7:26 pm
ROW2Aisle

Programs: AA EXP 6+ MM, AC, DL (MM) & LT SC; All Airlines 10+MM, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott LT Plat
Expiring (28 Feb 2017) SWU/VIP giveaway

Please read the Wiki on “SWU Giveaways” referenced in this Feb 11, 2016 thread and the posting rules.

It is that time again for my annual SWU (eVIPs/VIP) giveaway. In my Feb 2016 post I stated that I’d have 8 SWUs expiring end of Feb 2017 that I'll not be using as I pay for all my international flights in QF, CX, QR & BA premium class. My SWUs will be handed out in the order requests are received. Please email me or PM me with your request but only after confirming upgrade availability.

Conditions are as follows:

1 Must have available upgrades on your already ticketed flights where 500 mile upgrades cannot be used (basically for use on long-haul international/intercontinental flights). Please verify upgrade availability before requesting SWU(s). Requests for wait listing will not be entertained.

2 Upgrade must be used for economy/coach to premium class upgrade and excludes those who are already in premium class wanting to upgrade to FC.

3 Awardee must be an FT member with a minimum of 50 posts and upgrade must be for your own use or companion use on same PNR; you must provide PNR, name(s), routing, contact information, and number of SWUs desired for me to apply the SWU to your reservation.

4 Maximum of four will be gifted per PNR so that a couple can upgrade a round trip if all roundtrip upgrades are available.

5 All flights must depart on or before February 28, 2017; you can have a flight departing the night of Feb 28, 2017 and arriving March 1, 2017.

6 Awardees are responsible for all fees associated with upgrades.

Last edited by ROW2Aisle; Jan 11, 2017 at 10:42 am Reason: Added minimum number of posts required of requesting FT members