FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Toiletries at Doubletree: Change of vendor?
Old Jan 8, 2017, 9:05 pm
Miesque

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by arlflyer
If we are talking about amenities more generally, then while I like the high-end and uniquely-scented stuff at the fancy places for novelty's sake, frankly I would be happy if DT (and Hilton, and the other mid-range brands...) went over to Neutrogena. Very usable on a daily basis, a recognizable brand, and inoffensive in scent. This is one of several areas where Hampton IMO does it better than a lot of the brands positioned as more upscale.
Neutrogena is very reliable and seems to rotate around the various Hilton brands (currently at Hilton Garden, Hampton, Homewood Suites). I like Peter Thomas Roth (although the conditioner becoming increasingly small sized is annoying). The Ferragamo at Waldorf is definitely overrated, not an adequate size with a smell that not everyone is going to appreciate. Crabtree & Evelyn (along with Gilchrest & Soames which not currently at Hilton properties) I have found to be good boutiqueie toiletries.