FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Five Back Visa Card(2017)
View Single Post
Old Jan 3, 2017, 8:43 am
Mamibear

Originally Posted by tbradnc
The most obvious solution for Blackhawk would be to exclude gift cards from the 5% cash back. By now they thave to have noticed that there are a lot of people spending 20 and $30,000 a month at CVS in $500 transactions and going w t f .
They could probably do that at the drop of a hat . Sure people would scream but how many of us are going to court to explain the specifics of why we didn't get our cash back and the techniques required to get it. I know I'm not interested in that much exposure.
while this may be a good scare tactic to 'non dedicated' MSers, this won't work for the persistent ones.

the whiners/complainers will always be there, but it's THEIR time, effort at stake in filing claims so why should it bother the rest? there's always KM (if they're not part of another round of closures in YOUR area) to turn to. I won't spoonfeed via PMs, it's easy to connect the dots just by checking the qualified participants.

It's a given that none of these gigs lasts forever but those who know what they're doing get the most out of them while the rest are just starting to ask "what/where/how?" when the game is over.