FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA 'Mixed Fleet' cabin crew dispute [agreement reached]
Old Dec 20, 2016, 2:49 pm
Lite

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
Originally Posted by Littlegirl
On Eurofleet none of us have been sent any comms or offered any overtime as yet or any extra payments but usually shorthaul crew are allowed to put their names down to take adhock leave on Christmas Day and Boxing Day and this year obviously no leave has been given.

I wish you luck Lite but I actually think on Christmas Day they won't need to use any iCSPs as with those M/F who don't want to strike together with E/F crew who are now doing standbys on Christmas Day and WW and most likely LGW standby crews too, I think they will be able to crew all the flights.

I hope the ACARS talks are sucessful for you all.
Sorry, I should have said those overtime opportunities as well as offered to pay to come in have been offered to Mixed Fleet. Like you say though, they are also relying on being able to cover flights with the other fleets.

Fingers crossed with ACAS like you say, none of us want to cause any inconvenience and also we want to just be able to come to work and do our jobs. Sadly if no agreement can come together, I will strike in this industrial action and will also be putting my CV out to competitor airlines and take my Golden Ticket winning labour 😉 elsewhere, even if it means a "demotion" to Cabin Crew and losing my seniority. I would be very sad to say goodbye to many friends both onboard in the galleys and also Exec Club frequent fliers I've met on my travels.