FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort [Master Thread]
Old Dec 3, 2016, 7:28 am
some dude

Programs: Marriott LT Platinum+Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Delta Plat, United Silver, AX Biz Cent
Originally Posted by tylerc
I don't believe the StR vehicles will take you to and from the hotel, only to and from the seaplane checkin at the main terminal to the seaplane terminal itself. We used the Crystal Beach Inn shuttle, and then StR took us to the seaplane in the SUV once we arrived back at the airport.
I said "Bentley/Car/SUV" in those spots because it could be provided by either the StR or the Crystal Beach, since it is on the same island. That wouldn't be possible if you are staying on Male.

My experience in the past is that the resorts coordinate closely with the local hotels, and that it's possible that either/or might provide that transport depending on the discretion of the two properties. I could imagine scenarios where the Crystal Beach brought you directly to the seaplane terminal. I could also imagine scenarios where the St Regis transported you to or from the hotel.

I think if you expect most of the vehicle rides to be from the Hotel, and some of them from the resort, you will probably get what you expect. I also think that if you are staying in a suite for $10,000 a night and insist on the St Regis transport for all rides, they will make accommodations for you.