FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US-Europe J Fares over New Years
View Single Post
Old Dec 1, 2016, 8:42 pm
stephem

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Then i wont post it any more. I am pointing out fares that are in the GDS and i dont have time to look them all up on an OTA. If the forum wants to lose that very useful info then i will go away, after 12 plus years of being helpful around here.

Originally Posted by Pat89339
While the fares you posted is not the initial post please note Rule 6 of the Premium Fare Forum in the Sticky at the top of the forum, applies to all discussion of prices in a thread, not just the title.

6. Give “all-in” pricing in an amount and currency that makes sense. Since good prices are what we’re after, it makes sense to include pricing in the thread title where possible.
  • We want to know that when we see a price, it is something we can actually buy. Save the marketing tricks for the airlines. Make sure that the price you quoted includes all taxes and fees. That is what we refer to as “all-in” pricing and is usually abbreviated “ai” or “a.i.”
  • It should be clear that a price is for either round-trip/return or one-way travel. While it’s generally assumed that any price is for round-trip/return unless stated otherwise, just use the common abbreviations to be clear: “rt” “r/t” “rtn” “o/w” “ow”
  • Try to state the price in a the local currency that the ticket is offered in. In the case of a less familiar currency, try also to convert the price to one or more of the global standard currencies like EUR, GBP, USD or JPY.

Pat89339, Moderator
Mileage Run Forum