FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Constructive Criticism of La Premiere
View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2016, 7:24 pm
ijgordon
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FrenchMerican
Having invested so much in so many places, I'm surprised they can't manage a proper caviar service. For an airline which doesn't hesitate to serve Cristal onboard, this seems like a no-brainer, and would round out the indulgence factor. Indeed, having a few extra tins would really create a wow.
They have truffles though, at least, right? PLEASE TELL ME THEY HAVE TRUFFLES!

The arrivals experience at JFK is probably the best offered by any airline in the USA. They are brilliant, and seem to have the run of the airport.
This is also good to hear (and as mentioned, I think for the first time). But as someone else said, with Global Entry it just doesn't really seem that...necessary. As long as my bag comes out first on the carousel (or fourth). That is always the hold-up for me at JFK.

And interesting that you later mention cutting the taxi line. I can't imagine how that works! Cutting in front of a bunch of cranky New Yorkers who just arrived from overseas?!? They must have an in with the dispatcher and can more discreetly get you into a cab away from the front of the queue.