FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Global Services Thread: Benefits, Questions 2016
Old Nov 28, 2016, 5:36 am
zambonisk

Programs: UA GS 5 MM, Delta 1.6MM & Hilton Diamond, Avis Chairman, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by 1015-1k
On domestic itineraries I typically use the ORD GS lounge to skirt the TSA pre check line. Usually checked in online via the app and have no need for an agent. While in stride I am often being greeted by one or more agents, and I smile and say "already checked in" or something. But lots of times I feel like they're questioning the legitimacy of my status. A couple times they ask to see it. Does anyone else have awkward situations like this? Seems like they're trying to enforce the access rules and I wonder if it will help or hurt these situations.
I know many of the GS agents in ORD and am often greeted by Hello Mr. Zambonisk but on more than one occasion I've been asked if I'm GS when trying to skip the huddled masses waiting in the PRE-Check line if I don't know any of the GS agents. Don't know about others but I'd rather they police this so others don't abuse it.