FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Welcome! ♦️Information and guidelines♦️
Old Nov 22, 2016, 6:30 pm
SanDiego1K
Community Director Emerita

Welcome! ♦️Information and guidelines♦️

We want your ideas about how to make FlyerTalk an even better place. There are some simple guidelines for posting that will help us all achieve that goal:
  • Let’s make this a place for solutions, not complaints. Part of any good solution is positivity in suggesting it. Please refrain from snark and contentiousness. Don’t attack an idea another member suggests. Rather, give ideas that make it even better. Or, if a forum is suggested that you believe will be of minimal interest, give some statistics as to why.
  • Examples of subjects that are encouraged: suggestions regarding board structure, information that is given on the home page, forum descriptions, suggestions for new forums or the closure or merger of existing forums.
  • This forum is a place to bring an idea or a solution to the attention of FlyerTalk’s Community Director. I will read every post but won’t respond to each. I like to see if there is energy behind an idea. Are there others who also think it’s a good idea? Will discussion occur that results in an even better suggestion? I’m a great believer in group sourcing resulting in stronger action.
  • Discussion of individual moderators or their actions is not allowed. If you have such an issue, please privately message the Community Director. Likewise, if you have an issue with an individual poster either contact a moderator in the forum where they are posting. However, broader discussion about forum structure is permitted. You want more threads restarted each year? Less? Tell us and tell us why.
  • NOTE: Please continue to post about technical issues and suggestions in the Tech Support Forum that Internet Brand (site owner) monitors.

Carol/SanDiego1K
Community Director