FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Forum Suggestion: FT Feedback and General Discussions
Old Nov 14, 2016, 7:09 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Canarsie
I have known SanDiego1K for at least a dozen years since we first met; and I know first-hand on a number of occasions that communication with members of FlyerTalk is of paramount importance to her — especially pertaining to the continued improvement of FlyerTalk, which she truly holds dear to her heart.

I personally am not concerned about the future of communications between her and fellow FlyerTalk members once TalkBoard has disbanded.
My concern is partly that there's a big difference between a public discussion that is open to all, either to read passively or participate actively, versus behind the scenes one to one communication via PMs and email.

It's easy for long-term friends of the CD and especially moderators to feel that their opinions will continue to be heard, but it's different for (general) members, no matter how active or how long on FT, versus longterm mods.

Last edited by MSPeconomist; Nov 14, 2016 at 7:15 pm