FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua
View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2016, 6:20 am
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Unless you go to the Sofitel.com page of the Sofitel Sentosa...
Have a look at the very first page

But that's because the hotel is closed for the wedding.
ah ! You got me !!

Originally Posted by lingua101
The reservation agent just replied to me

Seems the party will still extend until 14-Dec. I told her what should I expect. It seems she is not very clear also on what will happen.

Just curious, is there anyway the hotel to indicate this "special" event on the booking engine? To me it is not fair that they are telling me there is such wedding only after I booked it.

Now the sales is over. Should I know this earlier, then I may decide to book some other property during Sales period. So now, even they void my booking, I still lose out, as I have to pay higher rate for other property.
I seriously don't see what you can complain about. They have been very fair with you and your booking is even after the wedding, and they even offer you to cancel at no fee.

Originally Posted by KATERGOO
In some ways, you should be satisfied to have been informed. I was not and I guess one would not be in 99% of the case. As someone mentioned earlier, the Sofitel Nusa Dua did a rather good job in that case.
+1. I am quite impressed.