FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua
View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2016, 2:03 am
lingua101

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by KATERGOO
I was not aware of the dates. It looks like the impact should be minimal. Still, you could request a room in the wing on the right side (facing the sea) which is further away from the beach bar playing loud music.
The reservation agent just replied to me
We wish to inform you that the wedding celebration is until 14 December 2016. Starting from 15th December the condition will be back as normal.

Thus, kindly advise us should you fine with this condition.

At this moment, there is no payment has been charged to your credit card. Should you feel inconvenience with the wedding condition, you may amend your booking into another date.
Seems the party will still extend until 14-Dec. I told her what should I expect. It seems she is not very clear also on what will happen.

Just curious, is there anyway the hotel to indicate this "special" event on the booking engine? To me it is not fair that they are telling me there is such wedding only after I booked it.

Now the sales is over. Should I know this earlier, then I may decide to book some other property during Sales period. So now, even they void my booking, I still lose out, as I have to pay higher rate for other property.