FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Earn an Extra 5,000 Bonus Points on All Eligible Stays with Hilton Honors and Visa
Old Nov 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
Hilton Honors Ambassador
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Hi all,

I think I got all the questions out there - but let me know if there's anything else. Thanks!

Are Points & Cash stays eligible for this if the Cash portion is paid with a Visa? Yes - just make sure the stay is booked through the app and that you're registered for the promotion.
What if there are multiple forms of tender (i.e. a Visa credit card and a Hilton gift card)? If the stay comes through with a Visa payment, you will receive the bonus.
What about a special rate, like AAA? AAA is an eligible rate which means the rate will award promotional credit if you meet all of the other criteria (registered, booked via mobile app, paid with Visa).
If a stay was booked prior to the promotion being announced, will it still be eligible as long as it was booked through the app and a Visa is used to pay for the stay upon check out? A stay booked through the app prior to the campaign that is completed during the campaign is eligible as long as the you're registered for the promotion before check-out.
Is the UK version of the Hilton Visa card eligible?/Is a non-Hilton HHonors Visa card eligible? Yes, all Visa cards worldwide are eligible for the offer.
Is this offer limited to one stay? No, as long as you're meeting all the conditions of the promotional offer (registered, booked through the app, paid with a Visa) this is an unlimited offer for any eligible stay through January 2017.

Thank you!
Lauren