FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Elite Room Key Cards for Sale on Ebay
Old Oct 30, 2016, 11:42 am
CMK10
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Marriott Elite Room Key Cards for Sale on Ebay

Marriott Hotels Gray Elite Room Keys as a Pair. Not only a great collectible of the hotel rewards era, but also a great item to put in a card and surprise someone special for an upcoming trip. Showing this card at resort spas, pools, etc can also gain you access to exclusive parts of the hotels. See the detailed pictures - and zoom - for more. Multiples available, and combine these with other Marriott-brand hotels to create a package of cards - let me know which brand you need and I'll see what I can create for you at a very reasonable cost to make your upcoming trip memorable. The Elite Key is something extra special to put in a card for an upcoming trip as it makes the receiver of the card even more excited for the extra benefits being elite can bring you at a Marriott property. Two cards (a pair) are included but more are available.
The guy really has a talent for writing copy, I'll give him or her that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marriott-Hot...MAAOSwrmdTpPnF