FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived: Global Entry Renewal [2013-2018]
Old Oct 6, 2016, 2:10 pm
jasonvr

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by jasonvr
Submitted for my and my wife's GE renewal two days ago. Was waiting until I received the CSR so I could get one of the fees covered. Hers expires end of Nov and mine expires in Feb. Application process was fairly easy, but we have moved and my wife has changed jobs, so that added some time to the app process. List of countries in the last 5 years was:
CHINA
DENMARK
GERMANY
NEW ZEALAND
SINGAPORE
SOUTH AFRICA
THAILAND
TURKEY
ZAMBIA
ZIMBABWE
INDONESIA
CAMBODIA

We'll see how this goes. Really hoping to not have to trek out to LAX again (though I know there is now a place at Long Beach as well, the port I think)

Never received any X's. Used it about 5 times each.
Update. Got an email yesterday that my application status was updated. Checked and I've been approved thru 2022. Went to check my wife's and unfortunately she is Conditionally Approved and needs to schedule an appt. My guess is because she changed jobs.

However, interview slots are impossible. If I check LAX it just says none are available. Doesn't show me a calendar or allow me to look out into the future - just none are available. Checked Long Beach and there are a dates showing as available there, but if you click on the date, there aren't any actual appt times listed as available. So this is going to be fun.... She expires at the end of November. Won't be travelling internationally in the immediate future, but do want to keep her PreCheck active for XMas time.

Edit:
Now Long Beach is saying no available slots with no calendar. LAX will give me a calendar but nothing for the next 6 months....

Last edited by jasonvr; Oct 6, 2016 at 2:22 pm