FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart(2013-2016)
Old Sep 22, 2016, 10:58 am
MileageGoblin

Originally Posted by CWAL
So then are you encouraging the quoted behavior? Why? What positive outcome is it likely to accomplish?
I think Chelski's point (and I'm only assuming) is not to let things like that bother you. There will be plenty more instances like this in a MSers life.

Originally Posted by Lekuxs15
Just watched a fellow MSer do 10k in MO in one sitting at the last remaining WM that will do a modest number of transactions in my area. It happens to be next to a Simon so I'm sure it sells a lot. I wanted to wait outside for him and remind him moderation is key. I did notice for the first time today they were requiring a form to be filled out. Walked out with my 2k in GCs annoyed by his actions.
There is nothing wrong with doing $10k. Everyone has that right and WM is supposed to make them fill out paperwork. If you really wanted to say something (although I would never say something to another MSer) I would have told him to get out of line after the 2nd or 3rd cycle and re-queue if there was a long line. That brings less attention to what we are doing.