FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DYKWIA stories (Travelling on United Airlines) (Archive)
Old Sep 21, 2016, 6:35 pm
MatthewLAX
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ua1flyer
The person who claimed to be United's number one flyer was NOT me. 1] I wasn't on that flight. 2] I always book FC. 3] I would never claim to have flown 30,000 miles last month when my lowest month is 50,000 LOL. 4] I have too much respect for my fellow passengers and flight crew to EVER treat them like that. 5] I consider myself an ambassador of United and try to conduct myself in that manner. 6] I have never attended a stockholders meeting....too busy flying. 7] their is someone who tells everyone in the world he is number one. He has flown 5 million not 17.5 million. HE has a worldwide reputation of treating people like....well you know. I have begged him to stop because this is not the first time this happened...dozens!!!. some people out there must think the number one flyer is a jerk, and that bothers me to no end. His initials are RW should you run into him again. My reputation means a lot to me and I am so disappointed this happened....for everyone's sake. Safe travels all.
^^^