FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westjet LGW aircraft reliability
View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2016, 12:45 am
keitherson

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Originally Posted by YVR72

Rouge is no worse than Westjet, and Rouge actually completes their long-haul flights. I'd also much prefer earning AC status miles that can be used to upgrade to an actual business class on a flag-carrying calibre airline.

Please visit http://flyrouge.com/ and provide me with list of mainline routes that have been replaced by Rouge. Rouge has helped AC expand to amazing vacation destinations across Europe and Africa, and AC has actually reverted back to mainline or added mainline options in several cases. (LAS, LAX, SFO).

I can't think of any other routes that aren't appropriately served by Rouge - a leisure airline. Particularly when WS offers Rouge-calibre service on even their very best business traveller routes like YVR/YYZ. I haven't flown a jiffy-jet on a medium-haul flight since I was too dumb to know better.
Are you kidding me? They've rouged multiple routes.

They just announced Bogota. This follows a long list of rouging, such as Barcelona, Lima, Athens, all of the UK, and so forth.

That's where the "rouge" term comes from. A route being rouged. It. has. become. a. thing.

Not judging the product, just saying.