FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2016 Edition
Old Sep 4, 2016, 10:36 am
AANYC1981
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
LAX-JFK
DL One
A333
Breakfast

PDB: everyone else is asked the usual: sparkling wine, OJ, Mimosa. FA gets to me and says "All set?" I reply "I'll have champagne" and she proceeds to 8A and delivers his request for sparkling wine. I waive down another FA and mention I was skipped over and the original PDB FA says "Oh, gosh I thought you said you were all set" and I replied "No, I said I would have champagne/sparkling wine".

Initial meal service (you'll notice there is no beverage in this photo because this crew did not think to put champagne or wine or anything other than water or OJ on the "bar cart")

Omelette was fine.....pretty boring for what DL touts as an amazing/exclusive DL1 experience (champagne finally had arrived):

Service was lousy (at least on my side).....I had to deliver my dirty napkin and tray linen back to the galley because no one was checking in on the right side aisle. In all honestly the Flight Leader was really good, but she only looked after the left aisle.

7,500 SkyPesos.....would never pay for DL1 Breakfast flight again.