FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-rewards [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Aug 29, 2016, 8:12 pm
Tiki

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Originally Posted by odin99
FYI, my account was pretty much deactivated (no longer got surveys / kept getting the "out of country" error). I signed up through a new program (VA) and have been getting surveys since (new email...). unfortunately, i don't have all the other airlines as partners.

might work for some others. good luck.
Same here and I am definitely in the right country. I deleted all survey cookies, used private browsing, went to the mall and used a tablet on their wifi, nothing works. They have blocked me from further surveys. I can redeem what I have left but I'm going to be stuck with orphaned points as I can't top up. I just wish they would be honest and say the account is blocked instead of some BS "not in the right country" screen.

Originally Posted by odin99
does anyone have two active e-rewards accounts (either same person w/two or same house hold)
Yes, me & husband and we have redeemed to each other's miles accounts depending on who needed a boost so if one of us triggered a block it could be any account that redeemed to that airline also gets blocked. While at the mall, I set up another account (new email) via another airline I hadn't used yet and now am getting surveys through email and the website. I haven't dared use my main computer at home though as I don't know if it's cookied some way I can't figure out or if my IP is blocked.