FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mumbai to Agra
Thread: Mumbai to Agra
View Single Post
Old Aug 28, 2016, 11:51 pm
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by beachfan
It seems I will be coming from Goa, and with the new highway, it seems like I can do it in one day. However, if I want a non-stop GOI-DEL, it seems that my choices are Air Asia flights that arrive at 5pm and 6pm or Air India arriving at 5pm-ish.

The one stop alternative would be on Jet and would be either a 9am or 11am arrival.

Is the traffic at 5pm/6pm from DEL to Agra much more horrific than a morning trip so that it's more worthwhile to take a connecting flight on Jet?

Also, if anyone has a comment on Air Asia vs. Air India vs. Jet on a one stop, irregardless of arrival time, I'm all ears.

I would have said Jet is better, but on my last trip from, they IDB'ed me on an internal flight.
once you get on the highway then it doesn't matter what time it is....you won't find any traffic....your problem will be getting to the highway from the airport....5-6pm would be terrible traffic....9am or 11am would be a much better bet....