FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Booking AA Award travel on Etihad / EY - [2015-17 ARCHIVE]
Old Aug 26, 2016, 8:11 am
louie-m

Programs: Nothing shiny :-(
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
I was earlier under the impression that the issue with chauffeur drive applied only to noew bookings / changes to existing bookings made after 10/08/16

Just tried making a chauffeur booking for a reservation ticketed prior to 10th August and it is getting rejected and now being told that it applies to any chauffeur requests made after 10 August

Have people managed to get chauffeur requests confirmed recently for bookings made prior to 10 August?

The chauffeur drive booking for pick up at origin is still showing confirmed, but the drop off which just tried to make is shoiwing as unconfirmed - ineligible
I was told yesterday on the phone that not only are chauffeur booking requests made after 10 August not being granted, NO AA tickets qualify for chauffeur trips from now on regardless of when the ticketing took place - i.e. that bookings previously confirmed will be cancelled. I do hope not. I'll be able to confirm after Thursday; my existing booking does currently show the bookings previously made.