FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Book awards on EY partner airlines
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2016, 7:23 pm
dustbuster

PRG-ICN

Managed to get a PRG-ICN redemption in business on OK (only 1 seat available for the entire month). I asked the agent whether I could hold the reservation while I made a decision, and she said sure. When I called back to make payment, the first Manchester agent I got clearly had no clue what do with the PNR. He kept saying the booking was a cash & miles reservation and kept asking me whether it was in economy or business (strange because the PNR clearly specifies, and showed a confirmed seat), before finally telling me that there was no seat available in either economy or business to complete the booking. HUCA. Next agent also told me that she could not complete the booking because no seat was available. I asked her to check economy availability, and at least she could see that (ExpertFlyer inventory matches what Etihad has, from my experience). I pressed her to try to figure out how to complete the booking and after several holds she told me that she could complete the booking in business after all. With taxes (€21.88) & fees (YQ €160) & €1 fare, total was €182.88 + miles. Note that YQ is €110 for economy.