FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Courtyard Bali Seminyak [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 2016, 10:03 am
chavala

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I've been meaning to write a review. Stayed here twice already and another coming up soon. I'm not a "Seminyak person" but always need a night on the way to/from somewhere ...else (better)

Anyway both times used a Cat 5 cert and got treated like royalty checking in, including upgraded to a pool view suite on the top floor without asking.
REALLY nice room although the echoing from the screaming Aussie kids at the pool is annoying.
The breakfast is out of this world with an excellent noodle soup bar and waffles with ice cream! The place gets to be a bit of a madhouse at certain times (the same screaming kids running rampant). This is definitely a family friendly place, not where I'd go for my honeymoon.
Not sure who eats other meals here with so many fantastic restaurants in the area. Management is always around to see if you need anything (like a side of hot chilies).
Its hard to believe this is a Courtyard.

I saw the beach club they use -- its beautiful, but also not my thing, so I didn't use it.

I think its funny when I hear people complain about the security. Really? Its TOO secure for you?