FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Another DONEx originating CPT query
View Single Post
Old Jul 19, 2016, 10:29 pm
skipaway

Programs: EXP LTPlat
Time to credit to another FF program?

Originally Posted by aaupgrade
It looks like it is by ticket number as the new display under AAdvantage Activity lists the ticket number (last 4 digits) for my current CX issued AONE4.
How far into your trip are you aa? Do you plan to switch where you put your miles at 75K, if you are using AA as your FF program?
I was looking at my activity as well. My ticket was issued by BA, and for the segments flown by BA and QR, there is no ticket number, just the airline listed in the ticket number column. For the segments so far flown on AA, there are two ticket numbers; the first for the segments flown immediately after arriving back in US, and another for the DFW-ANC-DFW legs. The base miles and promo miles are listed separately for each leg. I'll be resuming the RTW ticket tomorrow and am anxious to see if yet another number is assigned or the ANC one sticks.

So far I have 61465 RDMs credited to my AA acount for the RTW trip. I fly SFO-JFK tomorrow, which will be getting close to 75K. Then in Sept I'll fly back to JFK where I'll resume the RTW. At that point I'll have to decide where to credit--it looks like different numbers, but will they credit me or not? I hate to call and ask, thus directing attention to an issue that may, or may not, slide by for others. But, again, maybe they never intended to include complex oneworld fares in the limitation.