FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Report Citi Prestige Success/Fail $250 airline expense reimbursements (2015-2018).
Old Jul 13, 2016, 6:05 pm
Julie17

Originally Posted by scottinaz
This seems like a dumb question but I did not get the result I thought was obvious so here goes.
I used points and cash to purchase tickets an AA through the citi travel site. I purposely made the cash part $250 expecting to get reimbursed through the Prestige Air Travel Credit. Unfortunately I do not see the credit on my statement. Is there some reason airline travel with cash and points is not eligible for the credit?
I did the same thing back in February and my airline credit has never posted. Before I made the booking I even asked them to confirm that this would qualify for the credit and they said that it would. I sent a secure message asking where the credit was and they said it should post after 8 weeks or something like that, but it never did. I intended to follow up but haven't because I subsequently purchased additional direct airfare that should qualify for the credit.