FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Entire EM&PR forum has become... [split off from BAreas Fall]
Old Jul 10, 2016, 5:11 pm
84fiero

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Originally Posted by scubadu
All kidding aside, what has FT come to? Seriously.

I mean almost the entire "External Miles and Points Resources" forum has become some bizarre "high school never ends" whiny playground where everyone seems to come complain and constantly insult Boarding Area and it's bloggers without taking even an iota of personal responsibility, to you know, NOT READ IT every 20 minutes if the site isn't to ones liking.

It's just bizarre to me that so many on FT are completely comfortable throwing rocks at external sites and forums, but never seem to want to look in the mirror regarding what our own little world has become... @:-)

Regards
I think this is about the 3rd post you've made in this forum basically complaining about people complaining, i.e., doing the exact same thing with this forum that you don't like people doing with P&M blogs. To quote one of the greatest movies ever "I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes".

If you don't like the forum, why do you keep reading it?

If you think something better needs to be contributed, then what have you done to further that goal? What are your thoughts and opinions on these blogs? What do you have to add to the "A thread for extraordinary blog posts..." thread (to which I try to contribute as often as I can)?