FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] PAL business class: Bali - Manila - London ~355€
Old Jul 7, 2016, 4:33 pm
MissMiles

Programs: AA, KLM, United, Amex, Chase, Hilton
Originally Posted by craigthemif
You can't change the final destination of LHR. Moreover, Philippines Airlines don't fly from London to New York so I'm not sure how you would expect to be flown onwards from London. As mentioned, you simply buy another ticket (or use miles) to go wherever you want from London.

This ticket looks like a fully refundable and changeable ticket, but I have previously seen mistake fares where the airline will begrudgingly agree to honour the original fare, as long as the booking is converted to be inflexible.

Personally, I might want to change things to add a stopover in MNL as well, so by all means call PAL and see what they say, then report back here.
I already have an outbound LHR-JFK booked, which I could have theoretically cancelled bc I booked it less than 24hrs ago.

My DPS-MNL-LHR flight includes an 8 hour layover in Manila, but I wouldn't mind having a longer layover to have more time to explore the city. I booked the flight on vayama, which is pretty restrictive in its rules so not sure a change would even be possible. I'll see about calling the airline and revert back