FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched
Old Jul 1, 2016, 11:02 pm
ymx

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA EXP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by rover4618
OK refinement has anybody been approved for any 2 cards ? Does not need to be on the same day just since this promotion began.
Yes -- the Plus and the business card. Please note that the business card is an entirely different Barclay's business unit that appears not to communicate or share data with the personal side. So much so that even after having been approved and received my business card, the personal side had no record of me being a Barclays customer and required me to send numerous physicial documentation over a period of two months via mail just to prove I was who I said I was.

FYI: the business card website sucks - one of the worst cc sites I have ever experienced, and their is no app. It has also still not been linked to my TrueBlue account even after three full billing cycles due to a bug in the backend that Barclay and JetBlue share.

Last edited by ymx; Jul 1, 2016 at 11:05 pm Reason: Typos