FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trip Report: Billund To Humberside, on the Sun Air/BA D328
Old Jun 14, 2016, 2:48 pm
shefgab

Programs: BAEC
Thanks for all the comments!

Originally Posted by bmiStar
Really enjoyed this trip report. Always a treat when it's an unusual combination.
Thanks for posting
Glad you enjoyed it!

Originally Posted by jwhite9185
Nice read as ever... Good to see it from another perspective! Really should get my report posted.
Yes, would be nice to see yours too

Originally Posted by Luxair747SP
Nice report about this new service!
And for sure a very unusual route to take. The food ex LCY indeed looked a bit bland as for the premium Sun Air charges, there could be a bit more on offer.
Originally Posted by rjhcambs
Shame about the food ex-LCY. The meals on the Sun-Air flights from CBG to GOT were surprisingly good - better than BA CE.
Originally Posted by T8191
Thanks! Refreshingly different, although the 'lacklustre' breakfast out of LCY was more like 'Are you having a larf?"
Yeah, the catering wasn't up to much for breakfast. Dinner was much better, I guess if nothing else but for the drinks! Forgot to mention there was also a round of digestives (Baileys etc) after the meal.

Originally Posted by KARFA
Nice TR, I enjoyed reading this one. I will be doing the HUY-BLL return in July so interesting to see a report. Will have to try and snag that jump seat if it seems a passenger can sit there
Yes, try for the jump seat, and please report back!

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Thanks for this report. My flight on this service was also informal, to say the least!
I guess the crew here have a little more license to be casual!

Originally Posted by atmorris
Nice Trip report ShefGab, never heard Hull described as nice before
Trust me, there are plenty of places much worse than Hull!

Originally Posted by JAXBA
That must have got cold and windy!
Haha, well there was a curtain over the doorway!

Originally Posted by Calchas
Nice report ^
Thanks!