FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion
View Single Post
Old Jun 9, 16, 7:31 pm
jlemon

Programs: No longer lowly AA Gold, lots of AA, AS & DL miles & BA Avios, some UA miles, former CO Plat
Originally Posted by Seat 2A View Post

B]23[/B]. Worcester, MA has enjoyed jet service from a variety of airlines over the years. Alas, in early 1994 there was only a single jet flight out of town. Identify the airline, the jet and the destination served.
So we now know it wasn't CO, NW or US. Whatever could it've been?!!!
Ah...please forgive me....I thought you were inquiring about Worcestershire (as in the original sauce made by Lea & Perrins, which, of course, is an essential ingredient in my (in)famous Cajun Bloody Marys)....

But now I comprehend that you are referring to ORH...

Well then....

I've already made an incorrect guess upstream in the thread with regard to this air carrier: Carnival Air Lines (KW) and their Boeing 737-200 equipment.

So perhaps in the cold early months of 1994 this was KW operating a 73S nonstop on a seasonal basis down to sunny Florida, say to their headquarters airport: Fort Lauderdale (FLL)

P.S. - And a short while ago, I could not help but notice (and hear) QR 714 sailing by overhead with the B777-200LR en route nonstop from Houston to Doha while I was outside checking my rain gauge (we had a brief but heavy tropical shower this evening which the little kitty found interesting as he got caught outside and then arrived back in the house at high speed a bit wet)....

Last edited by jlemon; Jun 10, 16 at 5:34 am Reason: QR 714