FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ETIHAD Chauffeur service to EDI airport
View Single Post
Old Jun 6, 2016, 2:42 pm
wemyss

Programs: AA: Life time PLT; HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ESFLYER95
I have used a few times now and live around an hour away from EDI. I have always tried to get the name of the company from the touchpad on dashboard and then google them. I think its 'executive' something. Could be wrong though. It has always been a Silver E-Class. Very new.

With regards to pickup they have always phoned the evening two days before. 4.40 seems excessive when you are in the city. I ask for 06:00 and I am an hour away. I have had to push for that but that still leaves 1hr 40mins at the airport which is more than enough. i would ask for something around 06:00. Don't know your situation and if you are checking in bags or not but very rarely a line in business class line. You get fast track security at EDI and the NO.1 is fine but wouldn't want three hours in there. Have a great trip and hope this helps!
Much appreciated as it is the first time with ETIHAD, Business to AUH and then First on the A380 to MEL, so looking forward to it! Was told by booking office the company might be Sovereign Executive but that seems a GLA and London based company....Anyway thanks again!

Last edited by wemyss; Jun 6, 2016 at 3:25 pm