FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2016 Alaska Airlines *FLAME-FREE* Q&A thread: all welcome, new and old!
Old Jun 4, 2016, 7:10 pm
jediwho

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, DL PM, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
I am thinking about status match for Alaska MVP 75K or going for Delta Diamond next year -- I live in LA and currently and have AA Plat status and Exec Plat in three months or so.

Alaska really came into play because it is the only airline that still awards miles based on miles flown and also because of recent Virgin acquisition that has transcon routes. The biggest positive for Delta is that it's SWUs are more valuable than AS.

Earlier this week, I got deeply discounted business fare from SFO to IST for early next year on AF/KLM but ticketed by DAL. Just to double check, if I credit this to Alaska, will I get 1.25x EQMs and RDMs considering that this is an AF/KLM flight sold by Delta?

Also, if I go for status match to MVP 75K, how many RDMs will I get on this 13,000 mile travel?