FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived: Applying for Chase Credit Cards- May 2015- Jan 2017
Old Jun 4, 2016, 5:17 pm
kyleay

Originally Posted by Morkai
Wondering if it's safe for me to apply for Ink+ at this point.

FICO 765. Approved for CSP on 5/14 and Freedom on 5/24. No previous relationship with Chase. I know there is a no more than 2 Chase cards in 30 days rule - was wondering if I applied for Ink+ on the 15th of June if that was too early or if it might be too many Chase cards too fast.

Another option is my significant other. She has only one other AmEx - old account. FICO 760. She has no chase cards, but became an AU on my CSP on 5/14. This would be her first Chase card. Who should apply, and when?

Have some spending coming up and it's for real business purposes, so hoping to get this card ASAP. I probably spend $4k+ a month on business expenses and have a revenue over $6k a month. That's projected, been laying off this business but about to start back up.
Either wait or have her do it. Early this year I got the two Southwest cards, waited just over 30 days and applied for the sapphire and Ink Plus. I have a great credit score but got declined for both, and I think it was because they were too close together. I did get the Sapphire through recon but couldn't get the ink Plus. Good luck,
--Kyle