FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton {US-IL}
Old May 30, 2016, 11:08 pm
Miesque

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Thanks for the scoop NNR. ^

That sort of arrangement automatically excludes someone like myself. There are more things I capriciously spend money that I wish were the case, but unless it was a very special unique circumstance, I am not spending $200 to reserve a cocktail table for myself and up to three other friends for a mere 2 hours. I somewhat feel like I have given up some sort of hipster card for making such a comment, but I am now old enough to also comment "Whatever"

Back to the actual hotel analysis. I took an evening shower and the water pressure and water temperature were more lacking for what one would expect in such a nice hotel bathroom. Temp was "strong lukewarm," which is probably fine with many but I like it hot. Also, the showerhead is non adjustable, but one of those wide heads which by definition needs strong water pressure to be at its optimum flow.

There is a Nespresso in the room, there are Nespresso tablets by the machine but no cups other than the water glasses in the bathroom.