FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Passengers steal blanket, duvet, etc. Cabin theft. (Consolidated)
Old May 29, 2016, 7:26 am
Non-NonRev
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Originally Posted by apeortdz
Strange thing happened on our flight PHL-FLL yesterday. My wife and I were in the last row of F. She had used her blanket and left it in a pile on the seat at the end of the flight. My blanket was unused and was still in the plastic wrapper on my seat. As we exited the plane, a bulkhead Y passenger picks up her blanket and carries it off the plane in full view. As we walked through the concourse, he continued to carry the blanket draped over his arm. Just seemed very weird to me.
My favorite story of this kind was when I completed a transcon in Business - they had the sealed plastic bags with the duvet and large pillow at each seat. As we deplaned, two twin brothers (maybe 18 years old) just ahead of me exited the plane carrying their still-sealed bags. They were making no effort to hide the big plastic bags and in fact walked right past a couple of FAs who said nothing. Oh well .....

Last edited by Non-NonRev; May 29, 2016 at 7:52 am