FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Some people have no manners
View Single Post
Old May 28, 2016, 3:28 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Petrus
PUCCI, bless! That is around the 7th or 8th MUCCI bestowed upon me.

You'll be pleased to hear things have gotten better now. The worst of the Made in Chelsea types have boarded their flights to NCE.
Now Petrus - you are a very naughty boy. If you put that in your profile then I'd know. You know that I can scatter MUCCI's like confetti at a Mafia Wedding! I'd give you a good hairbrushing except you'd enjoy it far too much.

I cannot believe that people such as you describe sometimes can be so unbelievably crass. I'd love some of the Time Lords at Watership Down to leave their cocktail parties and come and hear what the crews have to put up with sometimes.

This is not for those of a delicate disposition - if you are stop reading.

I debated posting this but after posting last night, someone arrived at the aircraft dressed as though he was going to the beach. He actually looked as though his maid had thrown his clothes at him. Nothing matched and what there was had clearly fitted 1000 beers and Full English ago. He waddled along in his flip-flops and clearly wished - in delicate terms - to adjust his dress. In pursuit of that aim he stuck his paw down his bermudas and had a good rummage (probably he thought that he'd lost something), removed his hand and sniffed. I am not making this up. Your Own Correspondent decided that only a lot of Champagne would dull the pain of this image. As you can tell, it failed, but not for want of trying. I still wonder if he has a handle on Flyertalk.

Maybe we can invent one for him. ShortsandFingers?