FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CLE - Impact of other airlines (gates, routes, equipment, & etc) after UA De-Hubbing
Old May 25, 2016, 6:42 pm
lincolnjkc

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by VetteElite
Hope you had a good flight back!

I've got a Saturday morning flight. Very interested to see how security is right now, plus I read today that some construction walls are being torn down. Can't wait to see the expensive new facade in all its underwhelming glory!
Thanks! Made it home uneventfully (and my bag was one of the first down the belt )

I really didn't notice anything majorly different on the trek from C-whatever past B and through baggage claim, though it looks like most of the temporary partitions on the baggage claim level have come down and been replaced with caution tape.

I don't know if it's because of the time of day or time of year, but coming home there were more people in the terminal and especially at baggage claim than I've seen in a very long time...

ParkPlace drivers are saying no word on when they'll be able to move from the Limo Lot to the back to the terminal road way but they're expecting to hear something by the end of the month which is coming up on us quickly.