FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Redoxx Mini Boss--Wow!!
View Single Post
Old May 21, 2016, 3:59 pm
LordHamster

Programs: UA-GS 1MM), Hertz Pres Circle, Starriott Titanium)
Originally Posted by Mellonc
LordHamster. I just have one question. Does the bag stand on its own without anything in it? Also what is the total cost of your set up with all the packing cubes and accessories?
Much like a Tri-star this bag kindof doesn't have much of a depth dimension when not packed. I'd say it compresses down to about 3/4 inch to an inch at most when there is nothing in it. As a result, the bag (just like the tristar) won't really stand on its own with nothing in it. However, if you put minimal stuff in it it should stand reasonably well. Once the width exceeds 4 inches, it stand perfectly.

My loadout is the result of years of collecting stuff... I'll actually be posting additional videos shortly (I lost a bunch due to a glitch with my phone). I don't remember what I paid for the various cubes over the years, but I'd put the value of all the accessories I use to around $75-$100. You can get these type of cubes fairly cheaply online from Eagle Creek and other vendors... or the higher quality versions from RedOxx/Tom Bihn.